Computer service and party maintenance
01/2007 - 12/2008
Experience and Goals Achieved:
- Choosing technologies, designing networks and all required components.
- Constructing networks: cables, wall panels, rack cabinet, wiring, ...
- Creating design and positioning surveillance system with coverage diagrams.
- Service of computer hardware and software equipment.
- Contract party server (network) setup and maintenance (LAMP, Microsoft SBS)
- Analyzing and repairing desktop computers (hardware and software problems).
Complete Business Package - Re-mont l.l.c.
- Choosing right internet provider that can offer multiple static and dynamic IPs.
- Constructing 4 different networks and TV support with one internet uplink.
- Wiring and linking rack cabinets, IP phone lines, business and private network and two servers.
- Setting up LAMP server for web app (managing workers, partners, construction sites)
- Setting OpenSUSE 11.3 server for file sharing.
- Constructing and setting surveillance system, linking with android phones and local monitoring system.